Click to Call
Sump Insurance

113 N 15th St
PO Box 199
Clarinda, IA 51632

Get Directions

Iowa Farm and Crop Insurance Coverage

Farm and Crop Insurance in Iowa

Are you a farmer in the Clarinda, IA area, and in need of farm and crop insurance? Our agents are experienced in getting reliable and affordable rates for you, ensuring your crops and property are protected from loss due to weather or a challenging growing season. Whether you're a beginner or experienced farmer in Iowa, having farm and crop insurance will make sure that you are compensated for any loss of crop revenue, margin, or yield, and any other types of losses you may experience.

Farm Insurance

When owning a farm, having insurance that provides coverage for any dwellings and personal property you have on the farm will provide you with peace of mind knowing that you are covered from any loss or damage. You can get coverage for buildings, livestock, crops, machinery, and equipment. You may also be able to add liability insurance to your policy at an additional cost. Speak to your Sump Insurance agent for more information about additional coverage.

Crop Insurance

Crop insurance is additional insurance to your farm insurance. Essentially, it's a policy that ensures that you will receive compensation for a percentage of unharvested crops in case your crops are impacted by severe weather or a challenging season. To ensure your crops are protected, you will need to let your Sump Insurance agent in Clarinda, IA know your planted acreage per unit and the farm serial numbers (FSN's) planted. If you have planted a cover crop, or a crop used to control erosion, for conservation purposes, or to improve soil, you may be eligible for a discount. One of our agents will be able to help create a policy that's specific to your needs and see whether you qualify for a discount.

Schedule an Appointment Today

If you live in Iowa, especially in Clarinda, IA, call our offices today to schedule an appointment to speak with an agent. We can work with you to make sure that you receive the best policy, at an affordable rate, for your farm and crops based on your farm operation, risk management, and budget needs.

Request a Quote

Service is our Specialty

Servicing States

  • Iowa
  • Nebraska
  • Missouri
  • Kansas

Why Work With Us?

  • Locally owned and operated
  • Works with multiple carriers
  • Combines policies for best rates
  • Customer friendly services
  • Have access to your auto ID cards from your phone

Partner Carriers

  • Auto-Owners Insurance
  • Cameron Mutual Insurance
  • Farmers Mutual Hail
  • Great American Insurance Group
  • Hagerty Classic Car Company
  • IMT Insurance
  • Nationwide
  • Pekin Insurance
  • ProAg
  • Progressive
  • RCIS
  • Travelers
  • West Bend Mutual Insurance